Do you have a charitable cause that you want to benefit from your estate, but are unsure of your options to accomplish your wishes?
Do you want to leave a gift to one or more charitable causes that costs you nothing during your lifetime?
Do you want to leave a legacy in your name or the name of a loved one?
Then join us to learn more about how you can leave a gift to your charitable organization in your Will or Trust, or how to gift your home or real property after your passing. We will also cover:
• Donor Advised Funds
• Charitable Distributions from IRAs
• Tax Implications, and more!
• Lee Pinchouck – Executive Director, The Foundation for Florida Gateway College
• Roberta Getzan – Estate Planning Attorney, Morgan & Getzan, PLLC
• Brent Kuykendall – President, GulfCoast Financial Services
• Laura Thompson – Certified Financial Planner, GWN Securities
• Clarence Brown – Financial Advisor, Raymond James Financial Services
• Joy Lutz – Certified Tax Planner, Aligned CPA
Note: Seating for this event is limited! Please RSVP your seat prior to the event! Thank you.